JellyPages.com

Saturday 7 September 2013

ORDER: A pair of 'Two-layered Single Flower with Falls'

So I got an order from a client thru facebook for a couple of this mini kanzashi. She ordered one Viola replica and a new one, which I named Rosa - mini kanzashi in pink and white.

I confess that I really love the pink and white combination so I was enthusiastic in creating a new color combi for this type of kanzashi.

Rosa (pink and white)
Viola (violet and white)
75PHP Each
This order came with a surprise freebie! Promo is still ongoing til the end of September. ^_^

These flowers are open for remake so if you are interested, contact CEE via Facebook, e-mail or phone number found on the right part of the site.

Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Like us on Facebook